Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 18 juli 2014

DT DigiBells: Elisabeth Bell's July digital release!!

Hi all!!

So glad to see you here on this hop with us! Not on the hop? Ohh you do not want to miss this!! Head on over to the DigiBells blog, and also you can find out how to win the prize this month... :-D

Sooo if you came here from Alethea, then keep reading and if you didn't... then check out the above and start from the beginning....

This months release is called "Gold Fishing" and isn't it a clever image?!?! Love the little rascals trying to fish from the aquarium. :-)

This is my take on the image.... And you know the image is available this instant at Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery.


Here is the image... I used my Copic markers for coloring... and added a bit of Stickles to the fish bowl. 


Here are some of the flowers... Added a fish charm as well... 


More flowers... The butterflies are a die cuts from a Memory Box die. 


The sentiment is from a set from Whimsy Stamps release just a few months ago.


The papers I have used are Maja Design, both from the autumn collection from a few years back and also from the Coffe in the Arbour collection just release. What can I say.... I'm a "Maja-girl".... Love the colors, the patterns and the general outcome when you use them.... :-)

Soooo make like the bunnies and hop on over to dearest Mary Lou to be blown away!! Enjoy the ride.

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 


12 kommentarer:

KT Fit Kitty sa...

Wow, your colouring is beautiful! Couldn't miss this blog hop - there's a kitty in the image - I'm a cat lover! Such a sweet card and your flowers are beautiful!

julieprice3 sa...

This is so pretty, love that sentiment, just perfect
Hugs Julie P

Mary Lou sa...

Dear Linda...WOW --amazing coloring!!!! Cute card nicely embellished!!,
Hugs

aussie aNNie sa...

Outstanding and brilliant..these images are my favourite and this one is cute, win or not it's going into my folder....love the cheerful look of this wonderful creation...
♥aNNie

The Journey is the Start

Jeannean sa...

You made a cute card with this sweet and funny image!

Linda Simpson sa...

Gorgeous card Linda, I love the cute image and is on my wish list. Fabulous colours and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

marilynwillauer sa...

OMG what an adorable card! From beautiful coloring, adorable summertime design to the beautiful embellishments with a oh so cute charm! Perfect card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Such a funny and sweet image and stunning card layout! Love it. Hugs, Wends x

Jennyfer L sa...

What a beautiful fun card!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky sa...

ohhhh wow this is such a great Shabby chic card!!! I totally love the added charm it's just perfect for this. LOOOOOOVE IT

Adrianne Fane-Hervey sa...

gorgeous card, very shabby chic feel
hugs adie

Gail sa...

I love this card. This card has everything that I love including beloved lace. I love your coloring along with your choice of flowers and that pretty doily! This sentiment is just absolutely perfect with this card!! the soft pretty purples are my favorite colors, too. Hugs, Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails